Saturday, March 20, 2010

2 Things...



I have quite possibly discovered the best thing in the world... On Thursday, my grandparents and I went to Panera for lunch after the sales. Right next door to their Panera is.... THE ONE DOLLAR BOOK STORE! Yes, you heard me right. It's like the 99 cent store, but all it has is {used} books! They had quite the selection, and I just could not believe that everything really was a dollar! To make matters even better (like they could get any better) they had another deal - buy 5 get one free!!! This is like a little slice of heaven... I was tentative about sharing this info (I'd like to save all the good books for me), but I couldn't be that cruel!




One of the books I bought was called The Man of my Dreams by Curtis Sittenfeld. I have read another one of her books, Prep, so I was curious to read more of her work. I finished the book very quickly, but am still sort of undecided as to how I felt about it. Have you ever been very intrigued by a book, and enjoyed it immensely, but then were not sure if you really liked it? That's sort of how I feel... It kept me entertained, but I don't know that I would particularly recommend it... I'll have to ponder this one a while.

0 comments: