Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Found...


I just found these pictures of our first dog Cali. We adopted her from the pound when we first moved to California. She was hit by a car when I was in college and since she's died we've only remembered her good traits... Thinking back, she wasn't really that good of a dog! She was hilarious though (which is far more important to me than good behavior!)... She used to go after golfers in our back yard, get out and run like a banshee through our neighborhood, she once got over a 6 foot fence into someone else's back yard (still don't know how that worked), she killed anything that got in our backyard (I once found a opossum dead in the middle of our yard), and the list goes on... She was 1/2 Great Dane - 1/2 lab, so she was pretty large, but she would sit in our laps like she was a Chihuahua... she loved to get on my bed and share my pillow too... My mom always said that Cali was our one and only dog - but my dad and I were so ridiculously sad when she died that we ended up with Henry! Henry is her opposite in just about every way... he runs from rabbits because he's scared, he once got out of the yard and we found him sitting by the front door crying...


Henry will do anything if you tell him he's pretty...

0 comments: