Monday, March 2, 2009

I Judge a Book by it's Cover...









The Book Cover Archive has some really great book covers!  I thought I would share some of my faves!  

On a related note... I adore old books with special personalized inscriptions.  Since I buy a lot of books used, I have found some really amazing ones.  Well, yesterday I found a book in my brothers room that had hands down the most amazing inscription ever. It was in an old leather bound edition of The Works of Edgar Allan Poe.  It read...

"This is just a leaf in a tree of books you will have someday"
                                Edna 1933

Clearly, I stole the book for my own collection...





1 comments:

{shelly} said...

hahahahha! that is amazing!!!!!
i want used books with awesome inscriptions...we REALLY need to find an awesome used bookstore - lets google that and get going! :)