Monday, October 6, 2008

Nostalgia...




I should apologize in advance, because I am in full fledged nostalgia mode! Here is why: On Saturday, my mom and I went to Disneyland to renew our passes. As we were leaving we randomly ran into some dear friends of ours from Virginia! It was honestly so amazing, but so surprising! None of us expected this to happen, so we were all literally speechless! The reason they were here is because one of their daughters, Molly, is in the Marines and she is going to Iraq tomorrow. She is living in San Diego right now, so her family came to see her off. Please keep Molly in your prayers. Well I have also recently learned how to scan pictures into the computer, so I'm going to post some old and some new!


This me and Molly in highschool (we've known them since I was in 3rd grade!)


This is us at Dland on Saturday!


This is Molly, Ashton, and myself. I have some of the greatest memories with these girls!

0 comments: