Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Recap...

Technically this is a little late, but 2009 snuck up on me... 2008 has been quite the year... Honestly it feels like it has lasted forever... Some of the highights would have to be last semester of college, graduating! going to Hawaii, Nashville with the bro, learning to drive, working at a job that I am so thankful for (while it lasts), and most importantly,countless treasured moments with dear friends (concerts, movies, diz...) All in all it has been an excellent year! Here are some of my favorite things of 2008...

* Favorite Movie... This had to be a 3 way tie between Prom Night, Sisterpants 2, and Pineapple Express (not only did I love the movies... I had amazing experiences with the people I saw them with!)
* Favorite Song... I would be a traitor if I didn't say Womanizer
* Favorite Book... Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (even though it wasn't written this year, I read it this year)
* Favorite This American Life... "A Little Bit of Knowlegde" ... the birth of the term modern jackass, which I often want to use, but try to refrain from (seriously go listen to it)
* Favorite TV show... I'm going to have to say Gossip Girl... it made me love Monday...

Even though 2008 was great... let's hope 2009 is even better:)

Here is a recap of 2008 in pics...
















0 comments: