Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nordies Bliss...



The Nordies sale is coming (the good one) and my mom and I usually make appointments for the presale. It's really fun! They take you upstairs to the 4th floor and let you go through all the stuff before it's released for the sale. But we were trying to be good this year so we didn't make an appointment. Well then of course we regretted it, so we stopped by the mall on the way home from work today and it just so happens that Katie's appointment was a no show!!! I got a lot of good practical stuff, but I have to say I'm most excited for my new Juicy sunglasses! I was trying to be very conservative, but these Juicy glasses just spoke to me... I can't wait till I can pick them up on the 14th... I'm not excited about the bill that will come with them though!

0 comments: