Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dirty Kid...


My mom affectionately (sometimes not so affectionately) refers to me as pig pen... everywhere I am, messes tend to be as well... Unfortunately I have to admit that is true this week. I had been thinking I was missing some clothes, but could not really think of what they were. Well, I finally remembered one of the shirts that I had not seen in quite a while... so I of course blamed my parents (they used to hide clothes from me if I left them in the dryer)... as I was sorting through my laundry today I saw my suitcase and a little light bulb went off! I had packed a load of dirty clothes in my suitcase BEFORE WE MOVED! So I had not noticed these dirty missing clothes since mid October... it's mid February! Unfortunately I lived up to my nickname today...

0 comments: