Friday, February 19, 2010

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast...


Simply stated, I love Survivor. I remember watching the first season when I was in 8th grade! It's hard to believe that they are on season 20... I missed a big chunk of the show during the middle seasons, but picked up again on the season Fans vs. Favorites. Over the years I have definitely picked up my fair share of favorites. One of them in James, the grave digger who got sent home with 2 immunity idols in his pocket. Ha! James has now been on 3 seasons (counting the one he's in now), but I am absolutely confused on how he managed to get on the Heroes side. I have personally never notices anything heroic about him... Last night he went crazy on Stephanie "Keep your mouth shut!" It is very interesting since this season is Heroes vs. Villains. The Villains are completely dominating while the Heroes are imploding... I can't wait to see how this turns out!

0 comments: