Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh The Horror...


There are few things I love more in this world than really bad horror movies. Don't get me wrong, I like the good ones too, but there is something so satisfying in watching a legitimately terrible (but fun!) movie. I've seen the worst of the worst: I Know what you did last summer, I Still Know what you did last summer, Urban Legend, Scream, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jennifer's Body... and that's just to name a few. Well I am proud to admit that I have added another terrible horror movie to my love list. Orphan! I actually knew the "twist" going into it, so that partially ruined it. The sheer ridicularity (I think I stole that word from Shell!) of the twist makes it completely worth it though.

1 comments:

{shelly} said...

i'm POSITIVE you stole that word from me :) hahaha! i made that one up a few years ago - it's a really good word! :)
ps LOVE that you LOVED orphan! :) hahahaha! SO NOT SURPRISED!