Sunday, April 17, 2011

What's Up...

2011 has been a year of pretty big changes so far. February we moved into our new house, March I got a job, & April I got my first car! I am so excited about everything that has been going on in my life, but it's a bit overwhelming at times. Which would of course be the reason it's been so long since I've updated this blog!

My job is going really well though! I really like it.

And this car is such a blessing. I've been perfectly content sharing a car with my parents, but we've been waiting for a really good deal on a car. To make a long story short - this car was a good deal solely because of human error. It's nearly brand new (only 6,000 miles on it) & we got it for the price of used car. It is lacking a name though... Every good car must be named.

0 comments: