Sunday, August 2, 2009

(500) Days of Summer...





“Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love with girl. Girl doesn’t.”


Yesterday Shelly, Kenz and I had our little LA adventure… We drove to LA to see (500) Days of Summer… On the way we happened to find Urth Café! Urth Café makes my absolute favorite drink in the world, an English tea latte! Yum… Going into this movie, I knew I was going to love it, I just didn’t realize how much. I obviously am a fan of the quirky, and I totally appreciated that this movie was not solely a romantic comedy. I honestly don’t want to ruin too much of the story because I want everyone to go see it! They have some of the funniest dates though. On one date they go to IKEA, they go to the park (that is the scene where Shelly kept saying “Megan, that’s you! You would so do that!”), and they just hang out in LA together… I loved everything about the movie, but with a tag line like that, who wouldn’t?

p.s. I totally want the soundtrack!

0 comments: