Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exhausted...



I hate being super busy. I love nothing more than relaxing and taking time to smell the roses. I feel like I have been running around like a crazy person though. Don't get me wrong, I've been having a blast. I started the month off with a work Christmas party (which I had to help plan), my grandma's birthday extravaganza (a whole weekend), Diz with friends, Diz with family, HTC Christmas party, Church friends Christmas party, Reindeer games (in the pouring rain!), Family Christmas party (parts one and two), Christmas shopping, Newport boat parade, Cookie parties... and sadly the list goes on. I just want to sleep this weekend and do nothing! Sadly I am doomed to be even more exhausted. Andrew is coming to town Saturday and Andrew = party! I'm so excited to spend time with him, but maybe my New Years resolution will be to go to sleep earlier. I mean am like 75 years old at heart...

0 comments: