Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's like a tank top...

I am a clothes hoarder. My new room is all painted, so I decided I would bring my clothes over first. Oh. My. Goodness. I can't get rid of any of them though, I actually do love them :) I decided I just need a bigger (much bigger) closet. Here are some dream closets...



And here's a Miley video just for good measure. I can't say "tank top" normally because of this video... Only watch the first minute or so - & you too will not be able to say "tank top" like you used to.



Now I'm off to Target to buy more hangers.

1 comments:

{shell} said...

i think maybe we should go shopping in the discard pile...i know the "tank tops" won't fit - but some of the clutches might have been legit! ha!

congrats on the room being painted...send me a picture...i want to see the final color! :)