Sunday, September 12, 2010

Andrew Jenks Room 335

If you watch MTV at all I'm sure you've seen zillions of commercials for the new show World of Jenks. I know I have professed my undying love of documentaries already, but let me gush a little more. Andrew Jenks did a documentary in 2006 called Andrew Jenks Room 335. It's about him moving into a retirement home when he was 19. It basically him interviewing and building relationships with these old people. Watch the promo below.



I have a special place in my heart for old people, but I really think this is something anyone could appreciate. So I am definitely looking forward to his new show!

1 comments:

{shelly} said...

oooh i have to remember to add this to my DVR!
ps you don't have a special place in your heart for old people - you are an old person at heart. there is a difference :) haha!
LOVEYOU MY GRANNY FRIEND!!