Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eataly...

I don't know if I've shared how much I really do love Mario Batali. He was my favorite Iron Chef, he's my favorite celebrity chef, and I really learned to adore him on Spain: On the Road Again. Well, he's done something else to make himself even more divine. He (along with several others) have opened up Eataly in NY. Apparently it is a HUGE market/place to eat. They have all sorts of fresh produce, Italian products, ready made food, espresso bars, gelato, on sight cheese makers... do I really need to go on??? They featured it on Martha and I literally wanted to eat everything the showed. They even do cooking classes! Now I am not a huge fan of NY, but this may be worth a trip. Yum!


1 comments:

{shell} said...

MAYBE we should go. someday. overnight. when we have rich boyfriends. who fly private jets. or just own them. and we'll have champagne at the top of the empire state building. it could be the precursor to our leaning tower champagne dream. maybe chuck bass will be there waiting for us. with peonies...