Monday, September 13, 2010

VMA's...

I feel like a 13 year old anytime I watch the VMA's. I still remember the year I made my whole family (including grandparents) watch Avril Lavigne perform...
I was a little disappointed in the "white carpet" fashions this year. I thought my girls Stephanie & Lo looked pretty good.

Stephanie's hair is FLAWLESS! I really like her dress too.

But who could beat Lady Gaga? She looks crazy, but in a good way this time. I was not a fan of the meat dress (ew), but I do love this look. I especially love the feather Mohawk... Could I get away with wearing that?? I also loved that she sounded SO GOOD when she sang her acceptance speech! Much better than all the other performers.

2 comments:

{shell} said...

i must THANK YOU for your compliments of lady gaga even though i know you think she is a bit creepy strange. you recognized her genius.

Megan said...

I never said she was creepy strange, I just don't like ALL of her music. I've always appreciated her eccentricity :)