Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bad Costume Ideas...

I have to start this off by saying that I am NOT a costume hater at all. I think dressing up is fun, but it's gotten a bit out of control. I applaud creativity, but these are just bad ideas...

I have to admit that I kinda think this is a cute costume idea, but you would have to walk to whatever party you were going to. There is NO WAY you could fit in a car wearing that costume... So if you are hosting the party this costume is a great idea!

This seems like child abuse... and false advertising - babies don't smell good.
This would be funny if someone wore this to Thanksgiving dinner... kinda weird for Halloween

Ostrich rider???


Now it's time for a confession. I have had a truly terrible costume. Luckily the pictures are currently in storage, but I'll describe it for you. I was an entire pet shop. I wore a box around me that said "Puppies for sale" and I hung all kinds of animals off the box. To make matters worse, I dressed up as a dog too... So I guess I don't have too much room to talk about bad costumes : )

1 comments:

{shell} said...

i went as a bunch of grapes one year - that is about the worst it go - and YES it was very hard to sit...at all...not a great party choice - we both know i'm all about the sitting and not so much about the minute amount of physical exertion required for standing. um hello...i don't need to burn THAT many calories!