Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Dressing...

Most years on this day I'm trying to come up with my perfect Thanksgiving day outfit. We are a casual bunch, but I still love coming up with something fun & festive (after all there will be pictures!)... This year we are going to Yosemite (which I'm SO excited for!), but my wardrobe will simply be things to keep me warm! I decided I would still come up with my dream outfit though - and this way I don't actually have to pay for it :)

I've always been a bit of a granny, so it's fitting that I love lace! I love this lace shirt. So pretty & you don't even need many accessories...

Like I said, we are a casual bunch. This cotton blazer would be absolutely perfect for one of our family get together...

This is the little something that would make the outfit seem holiday worthy!

I really do need to come up with a cute Christmas Eve & family Christmas party outfit for this year though! Maybe I'll hit the JCrew outlet that's on our way to LA!



1 comments:

{shell} said...

i totally had a HARD time deciding what to wear to the actual Thanksgiving celebration...i ended up picking something that I think looked pretty good - my 93 year old grandma who is RIDICULOUSLY honest (it happens with age I suppose) told me i was looking good! YES!!!