Saturday, November 6, 2010

My week in pictures...

When I go back to Orange County it manages to feel both like going home & being on vacation! It's simply wonderful. Here are the weeks highlights in pictures...


This is one of my absolute favorite pictures ever... I told Jeanna we were making scared faces & she believed me : )

Beach swinging is the best!


We had an absolutely perfect day in San Clemente! The weather was fabulous...

My first time pumpkin carving!

Movie day in San Juan Capistrano! Another great day.

I got my sign!

Just another day with Val : )

Jeanna made me take a picture with the chef @ Disneyland... I did & I loved it!

1 comments:

{shell} said...

what a week...i guess it wouldn't be quite as fun if you actually lived here huh...it would be more work, less play, less crazy, more normal...i'm not sure which is better having you around ALL the time or having a TOTAL BLAST every time i have you around...