Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Winter Wear...

I am getting so very excited about our Yosemite Thanksgiving trip! I looked up the weather, and the high is supposed to be 53 degrees! For Californians that is FRIGID! I have been planning all the cold weather things I would like to pack...

While these boots are indeed Juicy Couture, they look like they would be entirely functional...

It always comes back to Freaks & Geeks... This jacket makes me think of Lindsay Weir which makes me think of James Franco which makes me want to own this jacket! Bonus - it's from Old Navy, so it's actually affordable!

These would serve double duty. They would keep you from getting frostbite & keep you from getting lost! I've never really mastered my left from right (sad, I know), so these might be a necessity :) Kate Spade is a smart lady!



1 comments:

{shell} said...

love the jacket! sometimes Old Navy does it well...although i must admit i have less and less faith in their ability to make cute clothes these days...