Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm THAT person...



I should apologize to everyone in my life. I have officially become that person who is obsessed with their dog! Here are some of the signs that led me to that conclusion:

1) I take far too many pictures of him (and then post them on facebook, which is even worse!)
2) I do my best to incorporate him in my daily activities.
3) Most of my "good" stories involve him.
4) I am ridiculously proud of myself for teaching him to run next to my bike (which is DARLING by the way!) and high five! You would think he was actually doing something helpful.
5) When people compliment him, I act like a parent (we were at the park yesterday and 3 people commented on how good/cute he was. I thanked them and gloated.)
6) When I buy his treats at the store I am genuinely offended when people don't ask about him (they usually always ask at Trader Joe's!)
7) I just shared my breakfast with him.
8) I blog about him.

I never thought I would be this person, but look at that face! How could you not love $50 Henry? (thanks for the nickname Shell!)

(This is one of Henry's many puppy pictures! Aren't you glad I didn't post all of them!)

1 comments:

{shelly} said...

thanks for the SHOUT OUT on $50 Henry. So glad i could be of assistance! :) FREAKING LOVE that guy!!!