Friday, December 3, 2010

Currently Obsessed With...

Here are some things I'm loving right this instant...
I bought this candle on a whim (and a $5 sale) & have not regretted it one bit. It smells so ridiculously scrumptious! I wish I could bathe in this scent. I'm serious. If anyone finds this scent in a perfume, call me! I stand over it and inhale... It's probably an unhealthy obsession.

I'm finally reading Gone With The Wind... I love Rhett. He's a terrible, but oh-so-intriguing & interesting!

Thanksgiving may be over, but I'm still eating cranberry as much as I can! I actually LOVE the stuff that comes straight from the can...



This is by far the best ginger ale I've tasted... It's the only soda I really love.

I would love to have a very Juicy Christmas... These stockings are to die for!


1 comments:

{shell} said...

i have the "fresh balsam" wallflower plugged in downstairs making my WHOLE HOUSE smell like Christmas! it's FABULOUS! :) glad you have caught the love!!
(ps. your canned cranberry eating habits are disgusting - but WHO AM I to say anything about that...um...hello nacho cheese in a jar that sings songs of joy to my heart!)