Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Signature Dish...

We have a new grocery store in town that is DIVINE! It's called New Frontiers & is extremely allergy/vegetarian friendly. They also happen to have a ton of pre-made food options - which is like heaven to someone like me who is not crazy about cooking (I'm trying to do more of it though!). Well one day I found a slice of ginger mascarpone cake & had to try it. It was quite literally the best thing I've ever eaten. I'm serious. I read all the ingredients & decided that this was definitely something that I could make on my own. I of course threw out the packaging & forgot all about it until I stumbled upon a very similar (I'm assuming) recipe. I made it & it was SO YUMMY! It's basically really creamy cheesecake on a gingersnap (GF!) crust. It super simple & no bake. So, make sure to invite me to your next party so I can bring my new signature dish :)

Disclaimer: That is not my picture. All of mine was eaten before I could take a pic.

2 comments:

{shell} said...

oooh sounds fab! so proud that you made your own...and even PROUDER that you ate the WHOLE thing before a photograph could be taken. you are impressive my friend!

Megan said...

haha I didn't eat the whole thing alone!