Friday, December 17, 2010

LA Adventure...

Val & I decided to celebrate Christmas in LA this year! She picked me up at my grandma's & we opened gifts. She gave me pottery by Dave! I am so happy to own one of his pieces! After gifts & visiting we headed out to Urth for lunch! It was SO GOOD! I ordered cheese and green chile tamales and my absolute favorite beverage of all time - the English tea latte. Urth could not be any better! So tasty. Luckily Val & I love to people watch too. Some of the most interesting people hang out at Urth!

Then we headed to Babycakes. It's impossible to go to LA and not visit Babycakes! They had delicious pumpkin cupcakes.

Then we headed to Bunker Hill (made famous by 500 Days of Summer). It was a GORGEOUS day & we had such a pleasant afternoon. I miss living with Val & talking every single day. I think we've done pretty well these past couple of years though :)

We ended the day at the Grove. It was so beautiful for Christmas! They had a huge tree, hanging snowflakes & it actually snowed! We had happy hour at Cheesecake Factory, shopped Anthro, Gap, and Nordies, and left with Mexican Hot Chocolates! It was a perfect day & Val is a road warrior! We got to see so much of the city & just enjoy quality Meg & Val time.



1 comments:

{shell} said...

we HAVE to go to The Grove for the snow next year! FOR SURE! ps did you hear anthro is having a sale on accessories, etc. this weekend - i WISH you had one so you could check it out. i think i might swing by there after narnia tomorrow - so i'll let you know if there's anything you can't live without!!!