Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can't Wait...

I feel like there are a lot of upcoming things to be excited about in the world of media... Here are few things that I am greatly anticipating...

Movie with James Franco & Natalie Portman??? Yes Please. I have not yet seen a trailer, but just look at that poster... How could you miss it?

I am a huge fan of the first Scream (I still won't answer the phone when I'm home alone after watching the opening scene!). The 2nd & 3rd are questionable, but I am still very excited about the 4th! Apparently that's what Adam Brody has been up to.


I LOVE both of Britney's new singles...
Cannot wait for the WHOLE CD to come out.

1 comments:

{shell} said...

oooh james franco and natalie portman is a good combo - BIG fan of both...and britney...well we all love her (even if people pretend they don't...they do...she rocks!)