Saturday, March 12, 2011

Secrets From A Stylist...

Emily was my absolute favorite contestant on the Next Design Star, so I was delighted to see that her new show is everything I hoped it would be! Her new show takes different peoples personal styles (she comes up with the cutest names for each persons styles! I would love to know how she would peg me), and layers them over each other to achieve the perfect, well balanced room! It's absolutely fascinating! I think she has impeccable taste, but she also is a bit quirky... That's the best combo! Did I mention she wears really cute clothes???

Above is a picture of one of the "layers" she created for a couple. This was just the first layer, it was geared to please one person. She then will add other layers to satisfy the whole couple. I personally favored this first layer though! I think it's perfection!
Also, she has a really fun blog (I just found this out!)...

1 comments:

{shell} said...

i am LOVING her show! thanks for the big intro! (ps do you read her blog? i should send you the link - she's as fun in text as she is on tv!)