Friday, July 23, 2010

Huge...


Summer is always a slow TV time... the hiatus makes me search out new fun shows though. One of the new shows I found this season ( a little late, but that's OK) is Huge. It's on ABC Family which means it definitely had the potential to be horrible (think The Secret Life of an American Teen), but it actually is pretty funny. It takes place at fat camp, which you all know makes for a fabulous show. The actors are pretty good too... While it won't be replacing Gossip Girl in my heart anytime soon, it's a super fun distraction till it gets here...

1 comments:

{shelly} said...

ok...so...sorry i didn't comment - but i totally set my DVR to record RIGHT when i read this. i only watched one episode so far (TALENT SHOW NIGHT??) but it seems like a fun campy type option! haha! ps i love me some hairspray!