Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Scent...


The weather up here certainly does not feel summery, but I'm in full summer mode! One of the ways I know it's summer is when I pull out the CK1 Summer! It's not the name that makes it summery for me, but the memories. I bought my CK1 Summer in Paris! It was a good thing too... Our next stop, Oxford, smelled terrible. Our sheets smelled terrible, the bus smelled terrible, all of Regence Park smelled terrible... In lieu of Febreeze (which I could not find for several days), I sprayed everything and I mean everything with my perfume. Oh to be back in Oxford... That was arguably the best summer of my life!


The absolutely beautiful Regence Park!

2 comments:

{shelly} said...

can we PLEASE go back to England...lets add that to our "adventure dream book" as well - drinking champagne at mid-night at the Eiffel Tower AND a return tript to Oxford! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Megan said...

YES YES YES! Let's add Italy too...