Friday, August 6, 2010

Adventures in Walmart...

There are two types of people in this world: those who like Walmart, and those who like Target. I am way over on the Target side. Partially because in college, I lived next to the absolute scariest Walmart ever invented. Seriously. There are occasions where I have to go to Walmart though. Unfortunately, today was one of those days. I know normal people shop at Walmart, they just never seem to be there at the same time I am. You have to know what I'm talking about... after all, they have a whole website devoted to those who shop at Walmart. Go to peopleofwalmart.com - bonus, you can search by state!

This little gem is from people of walmart... It was actually really hard to pick just one photo to share... I decided to make it G-rated :)

While at Walmart, I did happen to go to the movie section. I found Adventures in Babysitting! It is such an awesome movie! It was made in 1987, so it has that 80's charm a lot of movies made around the same time had. Seriously, go see it if you haven't already.

I'm assuming most people haven't seen the movie so I included a short synopsis from IMDB (I love that website too!)
Chris Parker agrees to babysit after her date stands her up. Expecting a dull evening, Chris settles down with three kids for a night of TV... and boredom. But when her frantic friend Brenda calls and pleads to be rescued from the bus station in downtown Chicago, the evening soon explodes into an endless whirl of hair-raising adventures! Babysitter and kids leave their safe suburban surroundings and head for the heart of the big city, never imagining how terrifyingly funny their expedition will become!

1 comments:

{shell} said...

i'm definitely with you over on the target side. can't handle wally world. gives me anxiety - like lisa's wedding :)