Monday, August 16, 2010

Work of Art...


Bravo had a new show this season called Work of Art. It was basically a reality show for all different kinds of artists. I had mixed feelings about it the whole time, but found it intriguing so I finished. Well, luckily I did, because my favorite won! That never happens. My favorite was a guy named Abdi. He was one of the only artists that had real talent, not just weirdness. He also seemed like a legitimately nice guy. The best thing I think he did all season was a drawing called "baptism." It's in the above picture- the black and white one in the background. I tried to get a better pic, but this was the best I could do. I hope this inspires me to start working on my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project!

1 comments:

{shelly} said...

i am SO not inspired. i think it is wierd! but i do want to see your progress on the sketchbook!!! i'm SO not outside-the-box artsy though - that is Rachel's realm... :)