Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Currently Obsessed With...

I Love Lucy! This has always been a favorite of mine, but we recently tivo'd all of their European vacation! I love them! Although my absolute favorite episode is the one where Lucy thinks that Ricky is plotting to kill her.
Wouldn't it be amazing to have a pair of hugenormous sunglasses on your front lawn... even better if they are Juicy!

Isn't this cute? I would love this for my room.

We found this little gem in Arroyo Grande. It has this darling little down town area where the bakery is located. The people who run it are AMAZING! So sweet. And so far I've eaten 3 different gluten free goodies! And they said they could make me gluten free things anytime I want... I just have to call in before. Love the small town vibes!

I honestly just really liked this picture. I've been watching Freaks & Geeks again, I know - it's all I watch, but it makes me love him all the more. Can't wait to see him in Eat, Pray, Love!




I bought the new Miley CD and instantly became obsessed with this song! So good! The sound is a little strange in this recording, but she hasn't made a video yet, so what's a girl to do?

1 comments:

{shell} said...

we NEED our picture taken with those sunglasses SO desperately! and we ALSO need to ride our bikes soon. hmmm. how can we make that happen - oh I KNOW - come visit me!!! i know i know, i'm coming first! Can't wait..we'll go to the sweet shop...at least we'll have THAT picture! :)